USB,$10,to,Camera,,for,for,Easy,HAOX,Use,Camera,/Actaeon1860819.html,Deskto,americanhospitalmanagement.com,Electronics , Computers Accessories,Beginners,Web HAOX Web Camera USB Easy Deskto Use Beginners Detroit Mall for to $10 HAOX Web Camera, USB Camera Easy to Use for Beginners for Deskto Electronics Computers Accessories $10 HAOX Web Camera, USB Camera Easy to Use for Beginners for Deskto Electronics Computers Accessories HAOX Web Camera USB Easy Deskto Use Beginners Detroit Mall for to USB,$10,to,Camera,,for,for,Easy,HAOX,Use,Camera,/Actaeon1860819.html,Deskto,americanhospitalmanagement.com,Electronics , Computers Accessories,Beginners,Web
1. USB web camera support auto focus, no need to adjust the lens, easy to use for beginners
2. The product is designed for laptops and desktops, provide convenience for people's daily life
3. Able to record 720p video with a fast frame rate of 60fps to meet the smoothness needs of video recorders
4. Equipped with high-definition autofocus and light correction functions, which can be fine-tuned according to lighting conditions, and can shoot of sharpness high-definition pictures even in dim environments
5. HD 1080P webcam with 24bi true color video mode, USB interface type is easy to use
Item Type: USB Web Camera
Interface Type: USB interface
Large Window Catch Size: 640x480/800x600
Video Mode: 24bi true color
Transmission Rate: 320x240 25F/S 640x480 25F/S
1280x720 25F/S 1920x1080 25F/S
How to Use: Plug the USB interface into the computer to use
1 x USB Web Camera
1 x User Manual
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC